Monday, April 8, 2013

Photo Shoot

 
I've not had professional portraits taken with my horn for nearly a decade, and thus the time has come for me to discontinue the use of  my senior pictures. I would hope by this point, as I think most in their late twenties do, that I've changed significantly from the high school days!  I enlisted the help of my dear friend, Zachary Van Houten, who also happens to compose and play horn. Most of the day had been rainy and horrible, so we were grateful that the sun decided to grace us with an appearance by late afternoon. 

     I always find it amusing when toting a horn case along, people find it necessary to demonstrate their knowledge of obscure objects in a stage whisper to their chums, "That's a french horn!" Well done, Julian. And it's even better when they approach you to proudly state their third cousin twice removed once played the french horn for a year in junior high. Music: ever building bridges and making friends.



















In any case, here are a few pics from the afternoon out. Props to Zach for a job well done!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment